ALL HOSTING PLANS INCLUDE
- FREE Cloudflare WAF Protection
- EASY To Use Control Panel System
- FREE SSL Certificate
- MULTIPLE User Access
- 24x7x365 Customer Service
- POWERFUL Management Tools
SO WHAT DOES THE CLOUDFLARE CDN DO FOR ME?
There are several advantages to using the CloudFlare CDN service:
- Site Performance Improvement – CloudFlare has proxy servers located throughout the world which are located closer to your visitors; this makes page load speed improvement possible as the cached content is delivered from the closest caching box rather than directly off our servers.
- Mobile Device Optimization – Make your pages as fast and efficient as possible no matter what device is surfing your site.
- Bot and Threat Protection – CloudFlare uses data from its own community, Project Honey Pot and other third party sources to identify malicious threats online and stop attacks before they even get to your site.
- Spam Comments Protection – CloudFlare leverages data from third party resources to reduce the number of spam comments on your site.
- Alerting Visitors of Infected Computers – CloudFlare alerts human visitors with infected computers that they need to take action to clean up the malware or virus on their machine. Visitors can then enter a CAPTCHA to gain access to your site.
- Offline Browsing Mode – In the event that Media Giant Design servers are unavailable, visitors should still be able to access your site since CloudFlare serves visitors a page from its cache.
HOW DOES CLOUDFLARE CDN WORK?
Once CloudFlare CDN is enabled for your website, it is designated as your authoritative name servers; this allows CloudFlare to clean and accelerate your traffic as all requests to your website are now routed through CloudFlare. With network routing technology and 23 data centers around the world, CloudFlare is able to:
- Bring visitors the fastest connection possible – CloudFlare’s global Anycast network routes customers to the closest datacenter, resulting in your website loading twice as fast for your visitors no matter where they are located.
- Screen your website’s traffic for malicious visitors – CloudFlare receives requests for your website and analyzes them to determine if a visitor is a threat based on the visitor’s IP, the resource being requested, the payload being posted and how frequently requests are being made among other things. Threats are blocked and good visitors are able to quickly access the pages they request.
- Optimize your web content – Rocket Loader technology is included in all CloudFlare plans (even the free one) and helps your website to more efficiently process requests for third party scripts like apps, widgets and tags. Rocket Loader ensures that no script blocks your page content from loading by bundling all script requests into a single request and loading them one at a time.