ADVANTAGES OF A GOOGLE PARTNER
- DIRECT Access To Google Marketing
- BEST Practices and Strategies
- CERTIFIED Experts In Google Marketing
- PROVEN Performance and Track Record
- MARKETING PLANS Direct from Google
- AGENCY Level Support
WHY DO I NEED A GOOGLE PARTNER?
- Have Access to Masters of Search Engine Marketing Features — Google Partners must be well-versed in all the features of AdWords and use them in a way that is profitable to the client. Our marketers are required to master the use of negative keywords, ad extensions, keyword types, ad scheduling, targetting and more.
- Work with Certified Analysts and Account Managers— Any company that achieves Google Partner status has employees with Google certifications managing their clients’ accounts. Google ensures that these certifications are current and that the company or agency meets Google’s standards for account management best practices.
- Get a Leg up on the Competition with Beta Features– Companies that have earned a Google Partner badge have access to Google’s beta features. This means that after Google has developed a new feature or application, its partners can test and use this feature up to a year or more before it is available to the general public. Imagine the advantages to be gained by using Google marketing features before your competition even has access to it!
- Avoid Waiting in Line – Google Partners with a large ad spend like Media Giant Design, have their own Google Agency Team that they can contact without waiting in line any time a client has an issue. Let’s say your site has a problem with malware and your AdWords campaigns are shut down. You continue to lose money until those campaigns are reactivated. Without an Agency Team these issues can take days to resolve, but with a Partner the problem can be addressed immediately.
- Keep up with PPC Best Practices – To maintain Google Partner status, agency team members must take Google certification exams in Fundamentals, Search, Display, Shopping, Video, and Mobile Advertising. Partners must also able to attend free training sessions to keep up with the latest PPC practices, so you’ll know that your agency is keeping up with PPC strategies as they evolve.
- Testing & Innovation – Google Partners are required to show they are employing best practices and strategies. This includes constantly testing and evolving ad copy, adjusting bids and targetting to optimize client campaigns for the best possible performance.